Upcoming:

Tomorrow: Captain America: Civil War

Thursday 24 September 2015

The Angry Birds Movie and why you shouldnt go watch it

click here for the Trailer

I didn't even put a picture here, thats how little respect I have for the francise at this point, not only have they made about 92 vertually identical games, but also invaded every part of our lives, I bet that I could live the rest of my life using only Angry Birds tie-in products without that much of a difference. By going to watch this movie, you engourage them further, finance their next varioation of the game and worst of all, most likely torture yourself by seeing this likely horrible movie. I have to watch it because you people wont leave me alone if I judge the movie by the trailer and then dont even see it. This is the internet after all.

Also whats with the character-desings? The cartoon shorts atleast look like the game.

But until the movie comes out, we wait, concerened for our well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment