Upcoming:

Tomorrow: Captain America: Civil War

Monday 30 November 2015

Jurassic Park and the one thing missing from it, but is overused in Jurassic World

Excuse the long title, but it is the shorted version of it, that I could abbriviate it to.
I didn't actually go and check this, but as is common knowledge, I am never wrong. But in Jurassic Park, there is one thing noticebly missing, overhead, helicopter shots, with the only one being at the beginning when the characters are on the helicopter. All other scenes are from the viewpoint of someone who could be standing around. And all scenes revolve around a character, showing only things they know. None of the scenes take place in a setting that any of the characters could observe. Similar to Shaun of the Dead, nothing they doesn't know, is show, But in Jurassic World these types of scenes are everywhere. I guess, it's been a few months since I last saw either of these, and I'm writing this only becauese I am a) bored, and b) had this idea in my head for a few days. And I had that VS. poster made. So scroll down, theres better content under this one, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment