Upcoming:

Tomorrow: Captain America: Civil War

Thursday 17 December 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Oh boy, I'm going to be publicly lynched won't I? 

Ok so I enjoyed it, it was a fun movie, but the story, the villains and everything else just felt off. Look, I didnt like the handling of things, it dragged, there were too many characthers, everything is a Deus Ex Machina, the force is handled stupidly, Kylo Ren is a whiny teen-ager, the megaweapon in the poster isn't used in such of an intresting way. Three quarters of the film is fanservice, the movie is crowded...... Now, I could go on telling you all the things wrong with the film. But thats not going to stop you from seeing it will it? You will likely go see it 5 times, I know I might actually see this again. It was fun. So ignore what I say like everyone else, and go see it, Its still Star Wars. And Lightyears better than the prequels. But I hope the two announced follow-ups are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment