Upcoming:

Tomorrow: Captain America: Civil War

Thursday 9 July 2015

Minions


I realized earlier today that i had never seen an animated movie in cinemas before, and because my younger siblings wanted to go to see a film, and since Inside out isn't plying at my local theater yet, this was my only option. I walked in with the lowest of expectaitions, and was pleasently surprized.
The animation was stunning, the writing was clever and all the sixties and english jokes were absolutely hilarious, but mostly too advaced for the little kids that this film is clearly aimed towards, with the simple character desing, vivid body-language and relatable protagonists, the film is sure to appeal to them aswell. My favourite parts of the film were the various refernces to (sixties) pop-culture, such as abbey road, the moon-landing and english teeth. If you were a fan of the original movies, you will truly apprecciate the ending. And the villain was, in my opinion, truly and utterly, Despicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment